RacquetTECH.com Usernames and Passwords
- Members with passwords
- If you already have registered for the site, enter your username and password in the form to the right, or simply click whichever link you want to visit. Your browser will prompt you for your username and password if you're not already logged in. Remember to set your browser to remember your name and password so you can quickly and easily navigate the entire site without interruption. If you forget your username and/or password, see below.
- Members without passwords
- To gain full access to the website, you will need to register for a username and password. To do this, you will need your name as you gave it to us when you joined, and your member number. See additional information below.
- Password recovery
- If you are a current USRSA member who is a registered user on RacquetTECH.com, and have forgotten the username and/or password you set for yourself when registering, the system can e-mail you your username and a new password.
- Trial memberships for non-members
- Non-members are permitted to see only a few pages on this site, as access to the site is one of the benefits of USRSA membership. However, non-members may purchase a trial membership, which allow full access to this website.
USRSA.com has two main areas. The first is a "public" area accessible to everyone. The second is a "member" area reserved only for USRSA members. In addition to USRSA membership, you will need to register for access to the member area.
To register as a member, you will need to know your membership number, as well as the first and last name you gave us when you joined. Using these three pieces of information, you will be asked to create a user name and password to access the member area. Please write down the username and password you set for yourself because you will need this information to gain access to the member area in all future visits. Your username and password are case sensitive, so if you use any capital letters, make sure to remember where.
For security reasons, no one has access to our members’ passwords. If you do forget your password, click here to receive a new one.
If you are still having difficulties gaining access to our site, e-mail, write, or call us.
Note: You do NOT have to have your username and password to renew your subscription. All renewals are handled through our on-line store.